Selling a product requires creative ideas, and the right team helps you hatch those ideas by the truckload. To win the Superbowl, you don’t just show up that day, play, and hope for the best. Long before you get there, you put together a team and a plan. You review your strategy, practice your moves, buy the equipment you need, and train your players.
Winning in the automotive industry is similar – early preparation yields lasting, consistent success.
The right team should have all of the following attributes:
- Be able to integrate all ideas into other forms of marketing when launching a new product or service;
- Everyone on your team should be “in the loop” on everything going on with your campaign. Half of your teams’ job is the ability to disseminate information to the right people;
- Ask questions! Ask what’s important, what’s interesting, what messages our client wants to communicate;
- Understand our clients’ industry – read trade journals, go to workshops, make sure all website content is current and up-to-date with what’s new in your industry, and frequently visit competitors’ websites and see what they’re up to;
- Be able to spread your marketing message across multiple platforms.
As your Agency, it’s our job to listen to our clients, their questions, what they don’t understand, and then address those questions. Employing a strategy that makes our dealers successful continues to be our main goal.